Your support provides resources and opportunity for South Florida's at-risk youth. Thank you!
Please give generously.
Your support has the power
to change lives!
BCF Youth Facility and Training Center
The future home of the iMfit2Succeed program includes:
· Administrative offices
· Multi-purpose Great Room for workshops, activities and training, fitness classes, etc.
· Kitchen for nutrition and cooking classes
· Volunteer Computer Stations
· Retail Corner for BCF merchandise and youth artistic creations
· Java Nook coffee bar and lounge to encourage youth to stay a while, socialize, and engage in healing conversation
ALL WE NEED IS YOU!
PLEASE HELP US MOBILIZE THE
COMMUNITY AND RAISE
by September 15, 2017.
Will you help change their futures
by giving generously now?
"Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory." ―William Barclay
is a two-year outcome-based and incentivized program that
focuses on 4 key areas: physical health, emotional healing, independence preparedness and leadership development.
LAUNCHES IN JUST 7 WEEKS!