Your support provides resources and opportunity for South Florida's at-risk youth. Thank you!
Please give generously.
Your support has the power
to change lives!
3,000 - 5,000 sq ft. space to include:
· Administrative offices
· Multi-purpose Great Room for workshops, activities
and training, fitness classes, etc.
· Kitchen for nutrition and cooking classes
· Volunteer Computer Stations
· Retail Corner for BCF merchandise and youth
· Java Nook coffee bar and lounge to encourage
youth to stay a while, socialize, and engage in
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the the only choice you have." ― Teen Author
A two-year outcome-based and incentivized program that
focuses on 4 key areas: physical health, emotional healing, independence
preparedness and leadership development
Your participation directly impacts the lives of at-risk youth in South Florida. Thank you!